Da Player App for PC – How to Install on Windows and Mac OS
Enjoy Magical Entertainment Experience with Da Player for PC
Da Player provides you with magical moments to enjoy the latest movies on your PC for free. It’s a robust and straightforward to use application providing all-in-one services. It has audio and video player that easily connect with different multimedia smoothly.
It’s designed to give the user a free solution to your enjoying entertainment with High-definition video formats like AVCHD, MPEG4, TS, MKV, Bluray, and H264. Moreover, you can use Da Player to play music CDs and DVD videos.
1. It’s a free Bluray Player
Da Player supports both homemade and commercial Bluray, and it comes with a back-up and decrypts entertainment solution. Its compatible with BD+ and the AACS protected Bluray.
Moreover, it boasts of floating pop-up window players, the ability to support various non-touch devices, Chromecast support, and the option of choosing different audio and language subtitles.
Additionally, with DaPlayer you can back-up your files in either the hard disk or virtual driver.
2. It supports any Region free DVD player and other video and audio additions.
With the Da Player app, you can easily play the locked DVD from any 1-6 regions using the DVD drive device. Also, you can fully navigate the DVD and control the movie and music according to your liking. You can easily add live audio and video streams, online audio and video files, and local audio and video files.
Also, it gives you the option of deleting individual and playlist items from your selection. Da Player enables the user to share their best choice with friends and loved ones.
3. It has 1080P resolution and supports multiple video formats
With 1080p resolution, the Da Player enables you to enjoy high-definition videos while using a low CPU cost. It also supports the 1080i resolution such as EVO, TP, MKV, AVCHD, MOD, AVC, M2TS, and MPEG-TS.
Additionally, it supports the HD video with mixed-in subtitle tracks ensuring you enjoy your favorite local and international audio. Moreover, the option of customizing your video and audio codecs makes it easy to use any format you wish. The Da Player boasts of having over 450+ A/V built-in decoders. It supports all popular video formats. And it has the option of adding your favorite item for easy access.
Pros of DaPlayer
- It features an elegant and alluring design with a hidden menu located on top of your PC window
Cons of DaPlayer
- You need to have a PC Android emulator to install Da Player
Ways of Installing DaPlayer to your PC
- Install the BlueStacks emulator on your PC
- Launch the BlueStacks and click the search button to get to Google Play
- Download and install the Google play using the given instructions (Always login to your Google account for easy download of the apps).
- Search for the Da Player application and install it in your PC
- Install the Da Player and enjoy your entertainment magical moments.
From the Da Player setting screen to easy navigation shortcuts to automatic updates, the application makes your entertainment time more special. It enables you to enjoy videos and audio without having any displaying error dialogs and hanging while using low system resources. It works smoothly giving you a straightforward and fun-packed media player.