CamHi for PC – Windows 7, 8, 10 and Mac – Free Download
Security is such an important in life. In today’s day and age, there are a lot of possible ways on how you can secure your belongings and properties. There are special apps for lacking lost phones, apps for monitoring the safety of the food you eat, and of course, apps that make it easy for you to monitor your own house.
Now, there are a lot of applications and programs that allow you to monitor what is going on in your house through variations methods. The most trending method today is installing CCTV and synching the cameras to a smartphone for convenient real-time monitoring wherever you are. One of the top providers of such service is an application called CamHi.
CamHi is a network monitoring camera app that allows you to monitor what is happening in your house, your office, or anywhere else you want. The app works by saving a footage on your phone’s memory card (SD card) for real-time viewing or for later.
CamHi is good to have for several reasons. First, it is free. If you are looking for an app to monitor your house without paying additional fees, then CamHi is an excellent choice. Second, it works in Android devices which makes it compatible with your smartphone.
There is also CamHi for PC which is accessible through Android emulators. If you want CamHi for Windows on your desktop or a CamHi for Mac on your MacBook, you can. Third, it is easy to operate. CamHi comes with easy-to-follow instructions that even a person who has little knowledge of such apps can follow. Fourth, CamHi for PC can easily be installed. Whether you are operating Windows or Mac, you can still download and enjoy CamHi.
Also Read: CamViews App for Windows and Mac
Downloading CamHi for PC via Google Play Store using BlueStacks Emulator
Here are the steps on how you can download CamHi for Windows or CamHi for Mac through the Google Play Store:
The first thing that you need to do is download and install BlueStacks. BlueStacks is an Android emulator, meaning it allows apps that run exclusively on Android to run on PCs, whether you are using Windows or Mac.
2. Once BlueStacks is installed and running, you will see a PC version of a phone or tablet interphase with pre-installed apps. Look for the Play Store app and click the icon.
3. Once Play Store is running, log-in to your Google Account. In
the search bar, look for CamHi. Pick the appropriate app from the list and click “Install”.
4. Wait until the installation is complete. Once it is, go over to the “Home” tab. Find the newly installed CamHi icon and launch it. It is usually in the My Apps section.
5. Follow the basic set-up instructions and you’re good to go. You can now use CamHi for Windows if you are using Windows or CamHi for Mac if you are using a MacBook laptop.
Downloading CamHi for PC via APK
You can also download CamHi as an independent APK instead of via Play Store. Here are the steps:
- First, download and install BlueStacks.
- Then, look for a trusted APK for CamHi.
- Open the BlueStacks application. Look at the Home tab. There buttons at the bottom. Click the “Install APK” button.
- The Windows Explorer will pop-up for Windows and the Finder for Mac OS.
- Look the downloaded CamHi APK.
- Once you’ve found the APK, double-click it to start the installation.
- Once the installation is done, pull up the installed app from the My Apps section. Finish the set-up by following the on-screen instructions.
- Once done, you now have your CamHi for Windows or CamHi for Mac.
Similar App: How to use SuperLivePro app on your PC