CameraFi for PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
CameraFi App and How to Download and Install It on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator.
CameraFi App was designed for the purpose of allowing you to live stream from different video apps such as Twitch, Facebook, and YouTube. You can take a picture or record a video using the USB UVC camera that is connected to tablets or Android phones.
With CameraFi Live, it is possible to set the privacy of broadcasting to only allow for you to view the broadcast in a situation where you need videos that are personal. It is also possible for you to utilize the use of a wearable camera during the real-time live streaming through the use of the external USB camera connection.
Some of the features of CameraFi app
• Great UI – A user-friendly interface, simple to use.
• Multimedia – Video and Audio support for recording.
• Live streaming – Company marketing, games, drones, entertainment, sports, music, etc.
• Healthcare – Animal examinations, dermatology, veterinary, etc.
• Industrial – Engineering, repair, etc.
• Automotive – sports- Sports, bike, aviation, and automotive.
Process of Downloading and Installing CameraFi for PC
You will need to use BlueStacks, an Android app that allows you to run any Android app on your PC, in our case CameraFi for Mac and CameraFi for Windows. Consequently, here is the process involved:
1. Download and install BlueStacks on your PC. This emulator will help you to experience the use of any Android app on your PC. You can download this particular emulator from its official website. Opening the app once downloaded will let it be run on your PC.
2. Sign in to Gmail Account. If you already have a Gmail account, you simply log in but if you do not have an account, you have to create one. Proceed to BlueStacks Emulator in the apps section and click the email to log in to your account. You cannot gain access to the Google Play Store without having a Gmail account.
3. In the apps section of BlueStacks Emulator, simply search and click on Google Play for it to be opened.
4. On the search bar of Google Play, type CameraFi and from the search results, choose this particular app and then install it. Downloading CameraFi will start automatically and the process often takes a few minutes, depending on your particular internet connection.
5. Once downloaded and installed, you can then use CameraFi for windows or CameraFi for Mac.
In conclusion, this is definitely a timely application that is able to help in connecting various imaging devices to an Android device. And so, obtained videos and images can be viewed on the user device screen to accompany the captured content on the often small mobile camera.
Similar App: CameraFi Live for Computers and Laptops