Bumble App for PC – Download on Windows 7, 8, 10, Laptop
There are countless apps on the web that promote friendships and relationships. However, all of them are not that popular. As Tinder, Facebook, and Instagram have already acquired the market, it has become a bit tough for other apps to rise except one, and that is Bumble.
Bumble is an awesome app for dating and making friends. If you are one of those who struggle to make friends or talk to others, you can give Bumble a try. It has pretty awesome features like text chat, video chat, and others that have made the app garner over 10 million downloads so far.
The numbers might have surprised you. Yes, it is pretty popular. Let’s move ahead and see what makes this app one-of-a-kind.
Check Also: Yubo Dating App For PC
List of Contents:
A Brief Overview of the Bumble App!
As mentioned above, Bumble is a dating app that has some of the best features! Let’s take a look at those features!
Let’s begin with the major feature of the app. As the app has millions of users so far, you can easily find a genuine match. On the contrary, if you wish to make friends or expand your professional network, you will get a lot of help from Bumble.
Innovative dating features
Let’s drill down the dating features of the app. Now, if someone is heterosexual on the app, a woman has 24 hours to make the first move, and if the person is a man, they have 24 hours to respond. For others, either one of them can begin the conversation.
The Bumble app offers you various modes with it, such as Date, BFF, and Bizz. The usage of the app is pretty easy. You can swipe left or right to meet a genuine match and can chat with them unlimited. To know them better, you can also video chat with the matches.
The Premium side is better
Yes, the app’s free features are good, but the premium ones are better. If you opt for the premium version of Bumble, you can get the following features!
- In the premium version of Bumble, you have the facility to see the people you swiped right.
- Bumble premium allows you to extend your matches for 24 hours.
- You can rematch your expired connections for a second date if you want.
Link social and streaming account
Let’s discuss the modes mentioned above in detail.
- Bumble Date: Women begin the conversation. Bumble does this to ensure equality and respect.
- Bumble Bizz: Bumble Bizz is the mode in which you can expand your professional circle. You can meet your co-workers and can even become a mentor.
- Bumble BFF: Bumble helps you settle down in a new city by offering you an opportunity to make meaningful friendships.
So, here are some of the best features of Bumble. Now, let’s move on to our next section, the user reviews!
What Users Think About Bumble?
Since its release in 2014, Bumble has garnered a rating of 4.0 on Google Play. As far as user reviews are concerned, most users have highly praised the app’s user interface and have also said that it has fewer fake accounts than other apps. But, there are some users that have shared some downsides too.
Users have complained about the app’s speed and said that the subscription plans are expensive, which keeps them from trying the app’s premium features. Though the app has an overall positive response, we believe the users’ queries will be resolved in the coming app updates.
How to use Bumble on your PC?
Well, it may not be that convenient to use Bumble on your phone. So, there is an option to use it on your PC. How? You can use an Android emulator for that.
When it comes to Android emulators, there are many of them, such as BlueStacks, Nox, MemU, etc. Though you can use any of them to run Bumble on your PC, we will study the use of BlueStacks on your PC. Here are the steps to install BlueStacks on your PC!
1. Go to the legit website of BlueStacks and download the package installer.
2. When the package installer is downloaded, unpack the installer and let the installation wizard open.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to install the emulator and let the emulator welcome window open.
4. Make sure you give the emulator 10-15 minutes for a complete setup.
Now, your Android emulator is installed. Let’s install Bumble on it now!
1. In the welcome window of the emulator, look for the Google PlayStore.
2. Login with your Google ID and password.
3. When the PlayStore window is open, search for the Bumble app and install it.
4. Register yourself and start using it.
In an alternate way, you can also use the Bumble app via its web app without the need for any emulator.
Bumble is an exceptional app that you can use to make friends, and if you are lucky enough, you may also find a life partner. Make sure you chat respectfully, as it is the primary motive of making the app. If you want it for your PC, you can install it using the Android emulator or use its web app directly.
Must Read: Top 5 Apps For Online Dating