BlueStacks Vs Nox Android Emulators – Which Is Better For PC
Both BlueStacks and Nox players are top-performing Android emulators. If you want to know which of the two is better than the other, here we make a detailed comparison. Both the app players run well on Windows 10, 8, 7 and Mac.
Initially, Nox had the advantage of being compatible with Mac but the latest version of BlueStacks runs well on Mac as well. Both emulators allow you to run gaming software on your PC’s Windows and Mac.
List of Contents:
BlueStacks Vs Nox
It is possible to run an Android application on a device that does not have an Android operating system. BlueStacks allows you to run Android applications and games such as PUBG or WhatsApp Messenger on your PC and Mac. It is one of the most downloaded Android emulators.
However, user reviews often complain that BlueStacks performs poorly, carries bugs, and has irritable interfaces. The home screen is somewhat confusing and disappoints the users. It is focused on selling applications. Users also complain that BlueStacks asks for $2 a month for its day to day operations.
- BlueStacks allows you to run Android applications on your system. It’s a windows application. But the latest version supports Mac.
- BlueStacks performs well on every system and does fairly well.
- Glitches can be found in playing some games and applications.
- It takes a little longer to load gaming applications.
- The graphic driver of your system has to be compatible with BlueStacks for good quality graphics.
- BlueStacks even hangs once in a while when playing high-graphic games.
- BlueStacks home screen tends to show applications that are not even installed on the device.
- Overall, the mapping features of BlueStacks keyboard does not seem to work well.
- Hard disk: 4 GB
- RAM: 2 GB
- DirectX: Version 9.0 or higher
Nox App Player
Nox Player has been a highly popular tool that can emulate Android OS and allows you to play Android apps and games on your system — both Mac and PC. Nox allows you to run just whatever Android app on your system — messaging apps such as WhatsApp as well as games.
You can also choose to run a number of apps at the same time. Instead of tapping, the control system takes command from the click of the mouse. You can map tap for apps or games with more complex control schemes. Go there to free download for PC Like Windows (EXE) and Mac (DMG).
- Nox app is a fast, smooth and hassle-free emulator.
- It works great with gaming apps. Both pro and beginners will always find something amusing while playing on Nox.
- Nox supports both Mac and Windows.
- It’s equipped with a natural keyboard for gaming and application controls.
- It works well with the Joystick control.
- Nox player comes free of cost and does not have any advertisements or subscription offer.
- Processor: 2.2 GHz Processor
- RAM: 2 GB RAM (Minimum)
- Video Memory: 1 GB
- Graphics Card: 1 GB
Speed & Performance
One of the most winning features of Nox emulators is the speed it lends to your computer. This emulator enables you to play games that are loaded with heavy graphics or applications built with high graphic content.
Nox delivers high-quality experience about the graphics while playing a game or running an application on any device.
BlueStacks allows you to change the display settings and make it full-screen or full-HD resolution or 720p. Similarly, you can alter the graphics properties such as OpenGL and Direct X. In the Nox player, some applications don’t seem to be installed properly. In this respect, BlueStacks seems to be doing better than Nox. However, Nox has extra features.
Both BlueStacks and Nox seem to be high-performing tools for playing Android-based games and applications on your PC and Mac. We would like to recommend trying out both. Their functionality and performance depend on the system’s specification in which they will run. Every two systems have different specifications and they will behave differently with each of the two emulators.
The great thing about them is that they enable users to experience Android gaming and application features on non-Android devices. This novelty itself is more than the users can ask for. But going much beyond that, the two products offer highly competitive features that keep them in the race neck and neck.