BlackPlayer Music Player for PC / Windows 7.8.10 / Mac / Computer – Free Download
The BlackPlayer app is a new and amazing music player for Android and iOS users. The app is user-friendly and has a bunch of amazing themes to customize the app to your liking. The BlackPlayer for PC requires installation of an Android emulator app like BlueStacks to run on Windows or Mac OS. The app has been developed by KodarKooperativet, a renown developer in the making of amazing Android and iOS apps.
Why you should choose BlackPlayer app
- It supports a wide range of music and audio formats like mp3, WAV and OGG.
- Has a fabulous built-in equalizer, with tremendous bass boost and 3D virtual surrounding and external equalizers.
- Has options for editing albums, artists and tracks with an ID3 tag editor.
- Has an amazing and diverse collection of themes and wallpapers to enable you to customize the app to your liking.
- Has a flac support of versions 4.1+ together with gapless playback.
Options to add or view embedded lyrics of audio and soundtracks.
- Has a flat, stylish and minimalistic design with a sleep timer.
- Has automatic and manual HD album cover management.
- Has no ads or in-app purchases.
How to download and install BlackPlayer for Windows and Mac OS.
To enjoy the amazing features of this app, just follow the simple steps below on how to download and install BlackPlayer for PC.
Step 1: Download the BlueStacks Android emulator.
This can be done by searching it on your web browser such as Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Opera Mini. Click on a relevant link and download. You can also get it on Softonic or the Windows play store.
Step 2: Install and run the BlueStacks app
Click on the downloaded file and install it by running it as an administrator. Launch the BlueStacks app.
Step 3: Log in to your Google play store account
Log in to your account using your email and password. Verify your account as required.
Step 4: Search for the BlackPlayer app
Search for the BlackPlayer app in the search bar and click download. The procedure for download is the same as in your Android device.
Step 5: Install the BlackPlayer app
Click on the downloaded file within the BlueStacks app and install it by clicking the ‘install and run’ icon.
Step 6: Launch the BlackPlayer
Launch the BlackPlayer within the BlueStacks Android emulator. Enjoy the full experience of the amazing music player.
Those are the simple steps to download and install BlackPlayer for Mac OS and all versions of Windows 7/8.0/8.1/10/10.1/Vista and XP. Follow them to get the ultimate music experience on your computer.
Read Also: Joox App for Windows