Azar for PC / Windows 7.8.10 / Mac / Laptop – Free Download
You will agree with me that social media has made socializing more interesting and easier. It is a known fact that about 90% of internet users are social media inclined.
Azar App by Hypoconnect Inc. has made socializing more fun and exciting and meeting people has never been easier. You can easily connect to people from over 190 countries of the world, isn’t that cool? You can also learn a lot from culture to lifestyle and economy, with so many options the world is just in your palm and you are ready to explore.
The Azar App features include:
• Sending and receiving messages from friends in your circle.
• You can make video calls with friends who have added you to their circle. Note, the calls are made over wi-fi, 4G and 3G networks.
• The Azar App translates your chats in real time to your preferred language, cool right? No more language barrier with this App.
A lot of people might want the option of using Azar App on PC or Mac to enjoy the bigger screen view instead of the mobile device, as technology advances we are no longer limited to just the option of mobile devices. In this guide, you will learn how to install the Azar App on PC Windows and MacOS/OS X through an emulator called BlueStacks.
How to Install BlueStacks
If you don’t already have the BlueStacks Android emulator App installed on your PC, then follow these simple steps to get you started.
• Open your web browser on your PC.
• Go to http://www.bluestacks.com.
• Download and install from the website.
• After the installation process has started, follow the instructions on the screen and get to the end of the installation.
• Run the Bluestacks App on your PC and then sign in with your Google account.
• Follow the instruction on the Bluestacks screen to set up your account.
• Once your Bluestacks is set up, you are ready to download and install the Azar App.
Steps On How to install Azar App for PC
• Launch the Bluestacks emulator from your PC.
• When it loads, locate Google play store to enable you to to download Azar and open it.
• Once the Google play store App has launched on the Bluestacks emulator, search for Azar by typing it in the search bar of play store.
• The search will produce the results, locate the Azar App and then click the install button.
• Once the installation is complete, the Azar App will show on the Bluestacks emulator screen.
• Launch the Azar App and wait for it to load, then follow the instruction on the Azar App to register it and start using it.
• Choose your gender, your region, and other preferences to complete your registration and get ready to connect and start making friends and conversation with people all over the world.
• Done! we have now installed the Azar App on PC windows through BlueStacks emulator.
Congratulations, you have now come to the end of this guide.
In case you are not sure about your privacy, Azar has strict policy guidelines guiding the App and they do not share any of your information with any 3rd party. Also, the Azar App is designed in a way that only information you choose to share on your personal profile will be made visible to others.