AZ Screen Recorder for PC / Mac / Windows 7.8.10 / Computer – Free Download
Have you ever been wondering how you can record your activities on a Smartphone or PC? Guess the answer is Yes! Then, the AZ Screen recorder is the solution that you need! The recorder is an Android app that is only available on the Play Store. You can be confident of getting HD quality videos with AZ recorder. AZ, being an Android app, can also record HD videos on your PC using BlueStacks emulator. That’s what you will learn in this guide.
But then, you may be wondering why this app is viral. Amidst the so-called popular screen recorders, AZ standout with its superb features which include NOT require root access, ad-free, no watermark, and no time limit. It has a one-touch start-and-stop button for recording, making it easy to use.
List of Contents:
A Quick Look Into The Features of Az Screen Recorder
– It renders screen recording in HD quality videos.
– Ability to pause and resume video during recording.
– Let’s record from the mic simultaneously with the video.
– Offer rich settings for bit-rate, resolution, saving directory selection, screen orientation, as well as delete and view/share.
– The overlay front camera allows you to record yourself in a small overlay window.
– A countdown timer for auto-start and auto-stop recording.
– Draw on screen feature will enable you to emphasize and make a drawing directly on your screen.
– Trim video feature allows you to cut away parts that you dislike for a more impressive video.
Having seen some of the outstanding features of the AZ screen recorder, it’s time to learn how you can install the recorder on your PC, Windows 7, 8, 10, and Mac operating system.
How to Download & Install AZ Screen Recorder on Your PC using BlueStacks
1. Click HERE (www.bluestacks.com) to download BlueSatcks for your PC – Mac or Windows OS.
2. Look for the downloaded file in the “Download” folder section of your OS. Double-click and follow the on-screen instructions to install.
3. When the installation completes, select preferred language and sign in to Google Play Store with your Gmail username and password. Don’t you have an account with Gmail? Create one for free!
4. On the Play Store homepage, use the search bar to search for the AZ screen recorder. It appears first on the list, click “Install” and wait for the app to download and install on your OS – Mac, Windows, or PC.
5. Click “Open” after installation and let the live screen HD quality video recording begin on your OS.
Feel free to explore all its features and maximize them for optimum recording experience. If it’s not an AZ screen recorder, it’s no recorder at all!
1. How do I download the AZ screen recorder to my computer?
AZ screen recorder is an Android app, so you will have to download an Android emulator to assist you in downloading the app on your computer.
2. How do I record my screen on Windows 10?
Windows 10 has a simple screen recorder built within it. You can use the app to screen record, but if you still want the AZ screen recorder, you can then download the app by using the Android emulator.
3. How do I download a screen recorder to my computer?
There are lots of screen recorders in the market today. Each screen recorder has its requirements to download it. However, for the AZ screen recorder, you will have to use an emulator to download the app on your PC.
4. What is the best free screen recorder for Windows 10?
There are several free screen recorders in the market today. However some of the best include;
- OBS studio
- Screencast O-Matic
- AZ screen recorder
- Bandicam E.t.c.
5. Can I record my PC screen?
Most Windows except Windows 10 do not offer screen recording built-in tools. You have to use third-party software to record your PC screen. Fortunately, there are many screen recording software that you can use to record your PC screen, among them AZ screen recorder for PC, among many others.
Also Read: Download Remotr for Windows and Mac