How to Install and Setup AntarView Pro on PC / Laptop
AntarView is software that was developed by ZKTeco Sensevision Technology Co. Ltd. It is a video management software and it allows institutions, organizations, and businesses to share information in the form of video chat sessions.
With AntarView, everyone who conducts an online meeting can have the same opportunity to key into online presentations with audio and screen sharing. The ISIS integration allows messengers to save data files for later viewing or printing.
List of Contents:
What is AntarView Pro?
AntarView Pro is a powerful and free video-conferencing application for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux. It enables you to support up to 5 participants in a video conference session at the same time and in the absence of any 3rd party software or hardware. You can also join single or multiple chat rooms and go back and forth between them without any additional software.
Use emoticons and stickers to express your feelings when you are involved with a video conference call. The intuitive user interface allows you to participate via keyboard or mouse, along with multi-touch gestures such as pinch, swipe, rotate, zoom or swipe left-to-right while looking at the display.
What are the main features of AntarView Pro?
- Given below is a quick glance at some of the best features of AntarView Pro:
- Multiple video conference chat rooms
- Interactive screen sharing
- Multi-touch gestures
- Video conferencing features for Skype and MSN (Internet Explorer) are too.
What is the minimum requirement for running AntarView Pro?
AntarView Pro is a powerful and friendly GUI app that is designed to be compatible with all ZKTeco 8000 series DVR/NVR/IP cameras. Intuitive operation, friendly GUI, Support 1/4/9/16 channels preview synchronously, Support QR code scanning to feature devices via P2P, Support local and remote playback for images and video, Support alarm push function.
What are the main features of AntarView Pro Support for all ZKTeco 8000 series DVR/NVR/IP cameras?
- Support 1/4/9/16 channels preview synchronously
- Support QR code scanning to feature devices via P2P
- Support local and remote playback for images and video Supports alarm push function.
What is the latest version of AntarView Pro?
AntarView Pro is released with a major new feature. The expansion plug-in – “AntarView Pro Main Menu Plug-In” allows you to expand your counter view to remote sites. This gives you the flexibility of having multiple user interfaces and administrators who have different levels of privileges on each system participating in the same video conference.
AntarView Pro for PC, Mac OSX, and Linux has a user-friendly GUI which is designed to be compatible with all ZKTeco 8000 series DVR/NVR/IP cameras.
What is the ability to control the camera from a PC / Mac?
AntarView enables you to control your DVR or NVR camera from anywhere in the world at any time by using a simple web browser. You can install and run it on Windows, Mac OSX, Linux, Android, and iOS. With just a few clicks you can start a one-to-one or group video chat.
From here you can make free calls, send text messages and create avatars of your own by writing in their unique chat rooms. This gives your users an unprecedented level of comfort when communicating with your CCTV system.
How to install AntarView Pro on Windows and Mac?
1. Download and install the latest version of the software from our site https://www.zkteco.com/antarview-pro-download or from your local Linux system, etc.
2. After installation you will see the “AntarView” icon in the start menu or Dock for the operating system you have installed it on, use this to start it if necessary (you may have to restart your machine).
3. Now a shortcut will be made on your desktop (or start menu if you have installed it that way), right-click on this icon and select “Run as Administrator”.
How to add a new channel to AntarView Pro?
Note: Models of cameras with 16 channels – 0, 1, 2, 3, etc cannot be added through the P2P protocol. They only accept direct connections via IP address or QR code scan files. Please contact us via support@zkteco.
How to install AntarView Pro on Mac OSX?
- Download the newest version of the Software and launch it.
- Select a language (English or Chinese) in the top right corner of the window.
- Click on “Install” in the bottom right corner to install the software.
- Select “Done” when asked if you want to run it as Administrator, then close AntarView and restart your computer for changes to take effect.
- Go to your Applications folder and launch AntarView.
How to install AntarView Pro on iOS?
If you do not already have an account, sign up for one at https://itunes.apple.com/us/developer/zkteco-sensevision-co-ltd/id501428344.
To create a replacement project, follow the instructions below:
You must first register as an “Apple Developer”. Go to http://developer.apple.com and click the “Become a member” link in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
How to Download AntarView Pro Download for PC?
STEP 2: Download .apk file of AntarView Pro Download for PC from the below link.
STEP 3: Click and select the “Open in BlueStacks” icon to install the apk file of AntarView Pro on your PC.
STEP 4: You can now launch AntarView from BlueStacks. If you are unable to do so, please go to Start – All Programs – ZKTeco Sensevision HDCVI Video Management Software (AntarView) and check if there is a launcher present for the application.
How to add a new channel to AntarView Pro?
Note: Models of cameras with 16 channels – 0, 1, 2, 3, etc cannot be added through the P2P protocol. They only accept direct connection via IP address or QR code scan file.
Note: This app is only available for foreign users out of China, and the devices of domestic users cannot be connected.
AntarView Pro is a powerful and friendly GUI app that is designed to be compatible with all ZKTeco 8000 series DVR/NVR/IP cameras. Intuitive operation, friendly GUI, Support 1/4/9/16 channels preview synchronously, Support QR code scanning to add devices via P2P, Support local and remote playback for images and video, Support alarm push function.
The best practice for using this application is that you should always have a good network environment. In addition, if the network environment is bad, you can use the WIFI / LAN cable to connect your camera with the network directly and your connection will be more stable.
Related Post: [Guide] EasyviewerLite for Windows PC