AllConnect – Play & Stream for PC – Windows 7/8/10/Mac – Free Download
The Allconnect app is a fantastic and user-friendly video player developed by the company Tuxera Inc. The app allows you to access and play your favorite music, videos, and movies all in one place. To install Allconnect for PC, one needs an Android emulator since it is originally an Android and iOS app.
Features of the Allconnect app
- Access all your media in just one click in one place. This includes music, videos, photos, movies, TV series, and other TV shows.
- Enables you to stream all your favorite programs and shows in all your connected devices. This includes Smart TV’s, Chromecast, Xbox, Roku devices, AppleTV and Airplay speakers.
- Multiple connections and streams to ensure that you do not miss out on any of your favorite shows.
- It can stream from different servers, websites and even more exciting, the cloud.
- More advanced streaming and playback selections including adding or removing selected media from the queue.
- It also supports the casting of a number of YouTube videos.
All you need is a good internet connection to enjoy this fabulous Allconnect experience.
How to install Allconnect for Windows and Mac
Since Allconnect is an Android and iOS app, one needs to install an Android emulator for the PC in order for it to run the Allconnect app. This includes BlueStacks for Windows and Nox player for Mac. In this tutorial, we will deal with BlueStacks. Follow this simple installation process to install Allconnect for PC.
Step 1: Download BlueStacks and install
Download the BlueStacks Android emulator from the Internet and run it. BlueStacks download links can be found in sites like Softonic and FileHippo. Install it by clicking on the downloaded file and clicking ‘Run as administrator’.
Step 2: Log in to your Google play store account
Log in by clicking on the ‘login’ button and entering your email and password. Verify your account as required.
Step 3: Search for Allconnect and download it
Enter the name ‘Allconnect’ in the search bar and click download once it comes up. Install and run it by clicking on the downloaded file and running it from the BlueStacks app.
Step 4: Launch Allconnect on PC
Launch the app and enjoy its intriguing features on your computer. Access all your media from the Allconnect app and get the ultimate streaming experience.
That is it! You have successfully launched Allconnect on PC for all versions of Windows 7/8.0/8.1/10/10.1/ Vista and XP, and Mac OS. Good luck and a nice time enjoying the Allconnect experience.