Air Display 2 works like a book or paper by providing space on which to display your work.
It is also effortless to use. When you are using it across sub-networks, all you do is enter the IP address of the PC you are using, and you will get logged into the app.
It’s a great tool for graphic designers, producers, artists, photographers and other professionals that need a lot of screen space to carry-out their work.
The app was created for Android systems but using BlueStacks emulator; you can use Air Display 2 on your PC as you will learn in a few steps at the end of the article.
• Can be utilized on multiple PC’s
• On-screen keyboard
• Easy setup
• Displays interactions
• Spontaneous interface
• Multiple compatibilities
1. Download BlueStacks to your PC from the BlueStacks official page (here)
2. Once you have installed BlueStacks on your PC, go to BlueStacks homepage and search for Google Play Store. (Remember you must have an account on Google play or Gmail to access the store. So if you don’t have one, sign up for one, it’s free and effortless.
3. Once in Google play store search for “Air Display 2 for PC.”
4. Click on the download green button that appears at the top left side above the word Air Display 2 for PC
5. Wait till the download is complete and install the app and save it to your BlueStacks a shortcut will be created in your BlueStacks window and here is where you will always access your new app.
Must Read: iDisplay App for PC