How to Download 20Speed VPN App on your PC (Windows & Mac)
Since the need for using VPNs has risen, the number of VPNs in the market has also increased. As a result, you may find that they are so many VPN scams in the market today. If you are lucky to find a 100% working VPN, you will have to offer a fortune to use it.
Do not despair, though, 20Speed VPN is a genuine and working VPN among the few legitimate VPNs in the market.
Here we will talk about installing the app on your computer, specifically Windows and Mac devices since these are the most common OS that people use.
List of Contents:
20Speed VPN Basics
20Speed VPN is one of the most used VPNs in the UAE. The VPN allows its users to access information from any site worldwide. This VPN is quite famous for delivering services without demanding hefty charges. It is also very easy to use and configure such that anyone can use it, including both veterans and newbies.
In case you feel like some platforms have been blocked so that you cannot access them, you only need to connect to the VPN and access the websites. You are also free to communicate with anyone on the social platforms, whether it is by sending them a text or by video calling. Communicating with people on the social platforms while you use this VPN ensures that your information is private and hidden from hackers or other internet criminals.
This app gives complete anonymity services, ensuring that no one gets the chance to trace you in any way. If you want to use this app, you will have to sign in or sign up. Sure thing, it’s not a one-tap VPN, but it is a fast app as well. Free users will be given a few hours, and then the app will automatically disconnect. You can opt for premium if you are a new user, however, you will have 2 hours of using the app for free. The app records all the time used in the app.
Essential features of 20Speed VPN
Below are some of the most important features that this application has.
- The app is compatible with all android devices as long as it a version above 4.3.
- Android devices that are below 1.0 will require rooting for compatibility.
- You can talk to support on the app.
- The app will display the amount of time left for subscription and connection.
- You can apply any type of home internet or mobile internet.
Free Download 20Speed VPN for PC
At the moment, downloading this app will require the help of an android emulator. The app is only compatible with android devices and so to download it on a Windows or Mac device, you will need an emulator. This third-party software will emulate android apps and games so that you can download them on your computer.
Luckily an emulator like Bluestacks, which is the most common emulator in the market today, is free to use. So on that note, in this article, we are going to use Bluestacks as the emulator to emulate 20Speed VPN for PC.
How to Download 20Speed VPN for PC and Use it
So without further discussion, let’s get down to the few simple steps to follow for you to download and use the app on your PC.
1. The first step for you is to download Bluestacks, which will be in a raw file.
2. Click on the raw file to start the installation.
3. Open Bluestacks.
4. To configure this software, you will be required to login with your Gmail account.
5. After you log in, you will be taken to the software’s interface, where you will click on the Google Play icon.
6. On the search bar of Google Play, search for 20Speed VPN for PC.
7. Click on the install button along the 20Speed VPN for the PC icon, and the installation process will start automatically.
8. After the installation, you can now use the app on your computer effectively.
Unfortunately, the VPN is not available for iPhone and iOS devices. However, you can use the method above to download the app on the PC.
Do you need a VPN? That question should automatically be on the positive side since you need it. With the rise of cybercrime these days, a good VPN will shield you from any cybercrime and anyone tracking you on the internet. With 20Speed VPN, you will also be given the ability to access any blocked sites on the internet.